Assistant Dining Room Supervisor (Part-time)
The Emmaus Centre is currently recruiting a part-time assistant dining room supervisor with previous experience. The successful candidate will be assisting the dining room supervisor in the running of the dining facilities and all associated tasks.
This is a casual / part-time role, working up to 5 days a week (including weekends and Bank holidays)
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- Assisting the supervisor in the day to day running of the dining rooms
- Fully responsible for the dining rooms in the absence of the supervisor
- Supervising of all dining room staff
- Training of the dining room staff
- Setting up the dining rooms for the upcoming meals
- Serving all meals to the guests in the dining rooms
- Handling any special dietary requests
- Maintaining the Breakfast buffet
- Ordering Food and Beverage supplies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience in a similar role
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Free parking for employees
- Pension scheme after 6 months
- Free meals provided while on duty
The Emmaus Centre is a Retreat and Conference Centre located close to Dublin Airport, set in beautiful grounds with free private car parking. Our mission is to provide a place where people to get in touch with their deepest selves through our spiritual and human development programmes as well as provide top notch meeting and conference space.
All applicants for this position will be Garda vetted.
Please email your application with CV attached to Jobs@emmauscentre.ie or by post addressed to Operations Manager, Emmaus Retreat Centre, Lissenhall, Swords, Co. Dublin K67 Y274
Closing date is the 18th February 2019.