Dining Room Supervisor
The Emmaus Centre is currently recruiting Dining Room Supervisor with previous experience. The successful candidates will be assisting the dining room team in serving Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meals to the guests using the centre.
This is a part-time role, working up to 5 days a week (including weekends)
• Supervising and leading of the dining room team
• Preparing the dining rooms for the upcoming meals
• Assisting the service of all meals in the Centre
• Handling any special dietary requests
• Ensuring all cleaning duties are fulfilled in accordance with the cleaning rota
• Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness of all dining room staff
• Ability to lead a team
• Punctual and reliable
• Experience in a similar role
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Free meals provided while on duty
• Free parking for employees
• Pension scheme after 6 months
The Emmaus Centre is a Retreat and Conference Centre located close to Dublin Airport, set in beautiful grounds with free private car parking. Our mission is to provide a place where people to get in touch with their deepest selves through our spiritual and human development programmes as well as provide top notch meeting and conference space.
All applicants for this position will be Garda vetted.
Please email your application with CV attached to [email protected] or by post addressed to Operations Manager,
Emmaus Retreat Centre, Lissenhall, Swords,
Co. Dublin K67 Y274
Closing date is the 6th of May 2019