Thank you for your interest in the Emmaus Centre. There are currently no open positions.
Maintenance Person (Part Time)
We are looking for a skilled part-time Maintenance person, with experience in a wide range of areas to carry out the general maintenance of our facilities in North County Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will support in areas such as plumbing, carpentry and electrics to ensure that all systems remain operational on a 7-day per week basis.
• Preventative and emergency maintenance of all Emmaus facilities, ensuring everything is working well, and fully operational on a continuous basis.
• Knowledge and hands-on practical experience of problem-solving of all facilities-based equipment
• Small project-based work – Basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical upkeep, painting, cleaning, and plastering etc.
• Recording and reporting all faults and damages / carrying out inspections on jobs and prepare preventative maintenance
• Available for call-out during evenings and weekends
• Have good general knowledge of Plumbing, Mechanical / Electrical, Painting, Tiling, Carpentry, Furniture and Fixtures and can use both electric and manual tools.
• Preferably have previous experience of a similar position
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess a polite and professional manner
• Can prioritize tasks in a busy working environment
• Be strongly customer focused and aware of customer needs at all times
• can work on their own initiative
• Have a proactive, flexible and professional working approach
• Full, Clean Driving License
THIS IS A PART-TIME ROLE FOR 24 HOURS PER WEEK ON AN INITIAL BASIS WHICH WILL BE REVIEWED WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING A FULL-TIME ROLE.
Job Type: Part-time
Swords, Co. Dublin.
Maintenance: Minimum 1 year
Required license or certification:
Certified Trade or Maintenance Certificate
Please, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24/08/18