Retreat Team Coordinator
Responsible to: Centre Director
Direct Reports: School Retreat Team
The Retreat Team Coordinator will manage the Emmaus Centre’s school retreat programme. This is a Part-Time, 4-month position with some night and weekend work required.
• Lead the school retreat team, delivering on average 2-4 school retreats per week from February to May for primary and secondary schools
• Manage the school retreat team staff by coordinating schedules
• Liaise with schools for planning and organizing retreats
• Collaborate internally with Operations Manager for delivery of retreats
Be willing to undertake any other duties commensurate with the post.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• At least 2 years of experience working in Catholic School Retreat Ministry
• Academic qualification in Theology, Counseling, Youth Ministry, Education or Religious Studies preferred
• Must be an excellent communicator with a proven ability to deliver retreats and talks on the Catholic faith to youth and young adults
• Familiarity with social media networking and marketing
• Must be detail-orientated and self-motivated with a proven ability to develop a vibrant, dynamic ministry programme
• Must be strongly customer-focused and able to work in group settings
• Must understand Child Protection legislation
• Should be a person of Christian faith who is able to articulate the faith to others
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience-based will be offered for the role
The contract for employment will be a 4-month fixed term contract with a 1-month probationary period.
All applicants for this position will be Garda vetted.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The application closing date is 6th February 2020.