Conscious Leadership Weekend
July 21 @ 9:00 am - July 22 @ 5:00 pm€230 – €295
Do you want your company to be a truly great place to work? We show you how…
A cutting-edge leadership programme for executives who wish to lead the way as conscious, responsible, innovative, purpose-driven organisations. The world is changing at a rapid pace and organisations are being challenged to find new ways of leading. Traditional leadership no longer works. What is needed is a new leadership model that builds sustainable, purpose-driven organisations that are role models to their communities. Being very clear on why you are in business and how you can leave a positive impact on your community drives a culture that is conscious of its values and a purpose that all can connect to. Profit making as a purpose does not in its self-create a sustainable company, but aligning the organisation’s purpose with a higher value will ensure a deep level of connection with your staff and customers. This sense of purpose makes a company a great place to do business and a great place to work.
Qualities of a conscious leader
- Aware of their impact on others
- Self reflecting
- Takes responsibility
- Believes in collaboration
- High trust
- Rooted in values
- Focused on the us and not me
- Aware of their ego and can rise above it
Our programme offers you an opportunity to take a fresh look at your approach and your organisation. Reflecting on:
- Creating a value-driven collaborative organisation
- Defining your culture to match the values
- Aligning your own approach to reflect these values
- Understanding your leadership style
- Understanding how to use feedback to develop awareness of the impact of your style
- Planning interventions with your team
- Planning your time and core activities to achieve the results you desire
- Giving authentic feedback to your management team
- Understanding how the organisation mirrors your level of consciousness
- Building a high trust culture based on authentic relationships.
How the programme works?
Our next Conscious Leadership workshop is run as a weekend on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July 2018 at the Emmaus Centre in Swords, facilitated by the inspirational Áine Fox. It is for organisations who wish to take their management and/or team leaders away and immerse them in a 2-day creative experience, to discover a higher sense of purpose in what they do.
The programme also works for staff at all levels to help with building teams and getting alignment, but more importantly in understanding yourself and your style and how it relates to others, and above all in tapping into your true values and generating a real sense of mission. Everyone needs to be a leader and be confident to step up! We can help show you how…
The workshop will include:
- Skills sessions
- Group discussion on challenges within your organisation
- Thought leadership input
- Self-reflection tools
- Planning interventions