As we live in a busy challenging digital fast-paced era, you will learn a Heartfulness Meditation technique that is designed for busy minds, busy lives and supports you in getting good at life!!
Did you know? by investing 2% of your day in meditation will radically improve the other 98%!
Benefits of learning a self-care meditation practice will be:
• Less stress
• Deeper sleep
• Increased creativity – out of the box thinking
• Sharper decision making
• Increased awareness of the present moment
• Increased productivity (Research is showing that meditation increases focus and attention and multi-tasking ability!)
• Less anxiety
• Less Depression
• More Energy!
STRESS is the “Black Plague of our century” Harvard researches estimate that 80% of doctors visits are stress related.
While there are many types of meditation from monastic to modern!
The ones designed for modern minds isn’t about stopping your thoughts or trying to empty your mind. You will learn a modern form of meditation, that is designed to supercharge your performance both personally and professionally. It’s about learning how to integrate a self-care practice into our modern-day stresses.