What we eat has a direct influence on our health. Our food issues and weight problems aren’t just about what we’re eating, but why we’re eating in the first place. Deirdre invites anyone who wants to learn about their personal relationship with eating and food to attend this programme.
Mindful eating draws substantially on the use of mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness helps bring our attention and awareness to the present moment, which in turn, helps us disengage from habitual and unsatisfying habits and behaviors. Engaging in mindful eating practices on a regular basis can help us discover a far more satisfying relationship to food.
Regular practice of Mindful Eating can help us to:
- Finally, understand why diets don’t always work for you or most other people
- Discover simple yet powerful tools for knowing when, what, and how much to eat
- Find out how to eat the foods you love without guilt – and without bingeing
- Stop obsessing about food, eating, and your weight and free yourself to live the full life you deserve
- Learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
- Nourish your body, mind, and spirit to build your health, energy, and joy