Jesus said ‘I have come so that You may have life and have it to the full’ (John 10:10). This means that God wants You to Be Happy. This sounds a simple task but do you find it easier said than done? Take a few moments to ponder on the following questions:
- Are you happy right now?
- Do you even know if or when you are happy?
- Is your Life a pursuit of happiness or any expression of happiness?
- Can you describe how you think and feel when you are happy?
- How do you express your happiness?
- Or are you still searching for happiness?
- Is your happiness a choice or a decision?
- What steps can you take to be happy?
Do you need to let anything go to be happy?
- Do you need to accept anything to be happy?
- What does the bible teach us about happiness?
If your ponderings on the above questions sparks a desire for something more -maybe for fresh insights, more awareness or answers then you are welcome to a day retreat where together we can gently explore further how you might give life to God’s promise, and become the happy person He wants You to be.